How to know if you’re a maggot?
- You lack morales
- You lack manners
- You lack common sense
- You lack shame
- You don’t know how to behave appropriately
How to spot maggots?
How to know if you’re around a maggot ?
Tell-tale signs of a maggot:
- When the person can’t look you in the eye when shaking your hand!
- In the midst of a handshake if there is no power or substantive strength in the handshake of the other person – also known as “The Dead-fish” handshake or the “Limp-wrist”
- When the aforementioned two examples occur simultaneously the person is truly unequivocally one of the most dangerous maggots around. Beware of any dealings with them.
If you find that you fit any of the afore mentioned qualifications of maggotry then you need to immediately proceed to section……….
How to help maggots give up their maggot-ways?
- Show them the error of their ways
- Show them the benefits of having strong morales, never sell your soul for seemingly earthly pleasures
- Show them the benefits of common sense, be sure of your choices made the vast majority of the time
- Show them the benefits appropriate behavior, avoid looking & acting foolish
Depending on the severity of the maggotry being displayed, you need to strongly concentrate on one or more of the rectification number in the correction segment………
Maggot Correction Tactics:
Point out all presented examples of maggot behavior to guilty offenders
Tell offenders why they need to stop their Maggotry
Relate alternative decision making which led to said Maggotry
How to deal with a maggot(s)?
- Refuse to copy any of their behaviors
- Separate from them immediately where possible
- Avoid them as much as possible as far as one is able, ie direct physical confrontations unless that’s not possible.
The Magnitude of the Maggotry can be very overwhelming, indeed….
Here’s are some typical examples of being a Maggot:
- You borrow money from someone and don’t pay that money back even when you’re able and then claim “I’m not a bum!”
You’re a lazy bum bitch
- You take advantage of others
- You only care about yourself
- You’re loud and rude for no valid reason
- You lie so much you don’t even know when you’re lying to others
- You wait around hoping to ask someone for their hard earned money instead of getting a job
- You have a job and still ask for other people’s money
- You go out, try to hang out with people in bars and clubs and don’t have money to spend
There are many more examples of maggot behavior. In time we will uncover and discuss as many of them as we can while trying to give an alternative to what we uncover.